.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Is Kristen Stewart Too Dark & Moody to Play Snow White?

kristen stewartThere is an ugly rumor circulating Hollywood that I thought we should discuss. Word is that Kristen Stewart is going to play Snow White in the upcoming live-action movie, Snow White and the Huntsmen, an interpretation of the classic fairytale we all know and love.
K. Stew is the top runner among other Snow White contenders like Riley Keough (from The Runaways, daughter of Lisa Marie Presley) and Emily Browning (an Australian actress whom I've never heard of).
It's been a while since I've seen Snow White, but I remember Ms. White as a happy, smiley, innocent young woman who likes dwarfs and apples. Can theTwilight brooder pull this off?
Doubt it!
She's got the look though, for sure, I'll give her that. Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow ... something like that. Kristen is a perfect physical match, but she's too angry. I don't think she's light-hearted enough to draw us in and fall in love with Snow.
I think Ellen Page is mysteriously absent from the list of possible princesses. She's gorgeous, has the round, happy face, and is a talented actress. I could watch Juno every night of the week. And she's got the look, too.
Snow White and the Huntsmen is in pre-production, with Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theronsigned on to play the Huntsmen and the Evil Queen, respectively. Which would mean that anyone who plays Snow will likely have a make-out sesh with Viggo. Who's 52 years old. Barf.
Do you think Kristen Stewart would make a good Snow White?