.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Kim Kardashian's Quickest Slim-Down Ever

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2010/12/29/KimWeightLoss1102.jpg

After spending two months in New York City to film Kourtney and Kim take Manhattan, Kim returned to Los Angeles 10 pounds heavier. With her hectic schedule, not only did Kim indulge but without a trainer to push her, she also skipped regular workouts. She and Kourtney would "eat nuts and hot dogs from street vendors every day," Kim tells Life & Style. "It was crazy. We had no time to stop and eat well or even look for healthy food. We just had to grab what we could as we ran past the food carts."

Since then, she's been on a mission and in just two weeks, the 5-foot-2 bombshell is back to a size 2! She's committed to daily workouts with either her long-time trainer, Gunnar Peterson, or what she calls her early-morning "rise and grinds" at Barry's Bootcamp. "I'm doing vigorous workouts all the time," Kim told Life & Style at the Borders in Century City, Calif., between signing copies of Kardashian Konfidential. "I work out with Gunnar -- mostly weights. Then I do boot camp. I alternate every day. One day trainer, one day boot camp."

Kim also been eating portion controlled meals from Sunfare, a gourmet-meal delivery service that Britney Spears, Eva Longoria and other celebs also rely on. "It's the only diet I can stick to," Kim tells Life & Style. "It makes me eat healthy because the food [breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks] is at my house when I wake up."

Credit: Life & Style